The leader in high-quality, custom, application-specific, projection screen solutions is proud to introduce the top-of-the-class in standard, commercial, projection screens.
- Perfect balance between overall performance and value
- Exceptional uniformity and performance in a highly versatile screen material
- Superior quality and durability you have come to expect from Stewart Filmscreen
- Standard sizes and aspect ratios provide ease of ordering
- Made in the USA
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- 4K+ ready
- Available in one of two materials: a white screen for environments with good lighting control and a gray screen to help compensate for uncontrolled ambient light
Designed and manufactured in the USA by Stewart?s award-winning team, Cima? targets an audience that is broad with few specific needs. The utilitarian design and features of this product address the needs of most common residential and commercial two-piece projection applications without compromising the superior performance, quality and durability you have come to expect from Stewart. The key difference is, while Stewart, professional, projection screens are custom engineered for optimal performance within a given application, Cima is only available in standard sizes and with a limited selection of high-quality screen materials. Cima utilizes highly efficient, environmentally friendly, patent-pending methods of production, ensuring the customer will receive the highest performance at the best value. With Cima, you can receive a high-quality, dependable performance for many standard commercial or residential applications at a competitive price. Of course, when your application requires a higher standard of performance all the way up to perfect image fidelity from a screen that is finely tuned to the environment, the Stewart team stands ready to assist with the highest-quality, most professional, projection screens in the world...by Stewart Filmscreen.