EliteProAV Saker Tab-Tension Series Wall/Ceiling Electric Screen
The Elite Screens Saker Tab-Tension Series is an electric projection screen that embodies all the virtues of quality, durability, and aesthetic value. The Saker includes a tab-tension system with MaxWhite Fiberglass material to maintain flatness all across the projection surface. ?Standard features include a wireless 5-12 volt trigger, IR/RF remote control package, and a detachable 3-way manual keypad wall switch.
The enameled aluminum casing has a stylish arcuate profile that is best suited to the aesthetics of interior design. To make installation easy, the Saker comes fully assembled with sliding wall mounts to ensure that it will be properly centered in every installation. The Saker Tab-Tension includes wall/ceiling installation brackets that permit the case to slide for in-line installation on wood studs.
Elite Screens Saker Tab-Tension Series Product Information
- Screen Size: 165" Diagonal
- Viewable Screen Area: 88" x 144"(HxW)
- Product Type - Operation: Motorized Electric Operation - Wall or Ceiling Mounted
- Aspect Ratio: HDTV 16:9 Format
- Projector Screen Surface: MaxWhite Fiberglass
- Projector Screen Case Color: White
- Additional Features: 6" Extra top black masking border for high ceiling installations
- Overall Dimensions: 94.2" H x 166.4" W x 4.6" D
- Warranty: Standard 2-year parts & labor warranty
MaxWhite FiberGlass (FG) Fabric
Viewing Angle: 180° / Gain: 1.1
MaxWhite FiberGlass (FG) is fiberglass backed for added stiffness which provides the flattest possible non-tensioned screen surface with universal applications. This material provides wide viewing uniform diffusion while giving precise definition, color reproduction and black & white contrast. The screen surface has a black-backing to eliminate light penetration, is mildew resistant and washable with mild soap and water. * Manufacturer tip: This is an enhanced matte white product for higher end DLP/LCD projectors suitable for commercial and residential presentations.