Draper’s commitment to innovative solutions led us to research and develop a new line of projection screen surfaces. These surfaces are manufactured to exacting standards for unparalleled performance and quality. Draper constantly monitor every step in the process to ensure that TecVision surfaces remain within strict tolerances and have the highest picture quality possible. That is why all 10 of Draper's award-winning TecVision surfaces are ISF certified for color accuracy.
CALL US TODAY TO HAVE YOUR TECVISION SCREEN CUSTOM MADE TO ORDER!!
TecVision surfaces offer unparalleled performance and features that set them apart from the competition.
All TecVision surfaces are ISF Certified for optical color accuracy and fidelity by the Imaging Science Foundation. No other line of viewing surfaces in the AV industry can make this claim!
The TecVision offering includes three ALR surfaces which are optimized to reject ambient light and maintain image contrast in lighted rooms.
TecVision surfaces have better off axis performance than competition with similar product specifications
TecVision surfaces offer minimal variance in gain spec and optimal uniformity · TecVision surfaces feature carefully formulated light absorbing dark backing which prevents picture degradation from light behind the screen
TecVision non-perforated surfaces are 8K ready to ensure optimal image performance under the highest resolutions. Perforated TecVision surfaces are 4K ready
OPTICALLY SEAMLESS TECHNOLOGY
With new Optically Seamless Technology, TecVision screen surfaces are now available in sizes as large as 23' high by 67' wide, depending on the model. Screens larger than 12' high may be fused with Draper’s exclusive Optically Seamless process. Draper warrants that the fusion will not be seen, with or without projection, from distances of five feet or more.
INDIVIDUAL TECVISION SURFACES
Below are the ten surfaces that make up the current TecVision family of viewing surfaces and the applications for which they are best suited. All TecVision surfaces are engineered for high contrast, precise resolution, color accuracy and the broadest possible viewing cone. All TecVision non-perforated surfaces offer superior quality, consistency, uniformity and are 8K ready. All NanoPerforated TecVision surfaces are 4K ready. Watch for additions to the TecVision line of surfaces as we uncover additional needs in the AV industry.
- All TecVision surfaces are engineered for high contrast, precise resolution, color accuracy and the broadest possible view cone.
- All TecVision surfaces offer superior quality, consistency, uniformity and are 8K ready. All NanoPerforated TecVision surfaces are 4K ready.
- Also available in acoustically transparent perforated or nanoperforated surfaces. Perforated surfaces are not recommended for viewing less than 20' from the screen. Nanoperforated surfaces are for viewing surfaces less than 10' from the screen.
Below are the individual TECVISION screen surface materials in detail.
- 2017 EXC!TE Award Winner: CS1200X ALR
- 2016 ISE Best of Show from AV Technology Magazine
- 2016 ISE Best of Show from Installation Magazine
- 2016 Top New Technology (TNT) @ ISE Award from CEPro, Commercial Integrator, and Tech Divisions
- 2015 Innovative Product Award from Sound& Video Contractor Magazine
- Best of Show, InfoComm 2015 - Sound & Video Contractor Magazine
- Best Video Projection Screen 2015 - Commercial Integrator Magazine
- Smart Building Awards 2015: Best Projector Screen - Essential Install Magazine (UK)
- Best of Show, ISE 2015 - AV Technology
- Best of Show, ISE 2015 - Residential Systems
- Platinum ADEX Award 2015 - Design Journal
- Bold Engineering 2014: 30 Innovative Products - Sound & Video Contractor Magazine
- ExC!te 2014 - Technology Integrator Magazine
- Best of InfoComm 2014 - rAVe Publications
- Best of Show, InfoComm 2014 - Government Video Magazine