EliteProAV CineTension2 Series TE180XWH Ceiling/Wall Mountable Electric Projection Screen
The Elite Screens CineTension 2 series TE180XWH electric motorized premium front projection screen is a robust and well made projector screen. The tab-tensioned CineWhite material is 4K Ultra HD, 3D ready and provides uniform flatness with a wide viewing angle. The CineTension 2 comes standard with an IR remote, RF remote, 3-way wall switch, and a built in 12 volt trigger to synchronize the screens drop and rise with the projectors power cycle. The Aluminum housing has an enamel coating that is moisture resistant, and floating installation brackets are included for easy alignment. A Tubular Motor provides superior timing and capacity for the screen. An optional ceiling trim kit is available, if a recessed installation is necessary.
Elite Screens CineTension2 Series Product Information
- Screen Size: 180" Diagonal
- Viewable Screen Area: 74" x 131"(HxW)
- Product Type - Operation: Motorized Electric Operation - Wall or Ceiling Mounted
- Aspect Ratio: HDTV 16:9 Format
- Projector Screen Surface: CineWhite Tab-Tensioned Fabric
- Projector Screen Case Color: Black
- Includes: IR/ RF Remotes, 3-Way Wall Switch, 12V Trigger, IR Eye Receiver
- Additional Features: includes an extra 20" of top black masking border/leader for higher installation drops
- Overall Dimensions: 105.6" H x 187.4" W x 5" D
- Warranty: Standard 2-year parts & labor warranty
Viewing Angle: 160? / Gain: 1.1
CineWhite (Tension Matte White) has broad light dispersion through diffusion uniformity, black & white contrast and true color rendition making it the most versatile in Elite's tensions screen product lines. This tension PVC surface is the best choice for today's high-contrast ratio projectors in commercial or residential presentations. The CineWhite material equals the performance to our MaxWhite product, but improves the experience with the superior surface flatness. Uniform diffusion surface has black-backing to eliminate light penetration and is easily washable with mild soap and water.