Comprehensive CAT5E (Enhanced) cables provide 350 Mhz bandwidth for high-speed signal transmission for distributing data, voice and video on today's high speed ethernet and gigabit networks. Comprehensive CAT5E 350 Mhz Snagless Patch Cables meet all CAT5E TIA/EIA standards. Each individual pair is attached together to ensure proper spacing between the twists of the wire which greatly reduces loss compared to standard 100Mhz cable. Applications include: 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3), 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN 100 Mbps, TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps A, and Voice.
Comprehensive CAT5E 350 Mhz Snagless Patch Cables have a molded low profile, snagless boot that makes installing these cables quick and easy everytime while providing superior strain relief. CAT5E Patch Cables are available in a variety of colors. RoHS Compliant. Lifetime Warranty.
When it has to work, it has to be Comprehensive!
• Connector Type 1: RJ45 Male
• Connector Type 2: RJ45 Male
• Performance Grade: Good
• Bandwidth: Supports voice/data/video distribution applications up to 350 MHz
• Standards: Meets all Cat5E TIA/EIA standards, Verified to EIA/TIA 568B.2
• Cable Style: Molded snagless boot
• Conductors: 4 Twisted Pairs 24 AWG Bare copper stranded cable
• Conductor DC Resistance: 89 Ohm/km (maximum)
• Insulation Resistance: 100 Ohm/km (minimum)
• Connector Material: Polycarbonate
• Contact Material: Copper alloy plated with 50u gold
• Outer Diameter: 5.3mm
• Jacket: PVC
• Jacket Color: Blue
• Weight Lbs: 1.5
• RoHS Compliant: Yes
• Warranty: Lifetime